What is Path of Disciples?
Path of Disciples (POD) is a fun and practical way to learn with others what it means to have Jesus as a firm foundation for life and to walk with God.
We frequently start groups for three or four people to do POD together. The groups are flexible and can meet at any time and any place that suits the participants. They usually involve sharing food.
Here's a taste of what POD is like:
Who is Path of Disciples for?
POD is for anyone and everyone, but especially for:
- Those who are unsure about Jesus but are open to learn more about Him
- Those who have started to follow Jesus and want to understand the Good News better
- Those who want to help others to know and follow Jesus
- Those who want to learn to walk with God, together with others.
Path of Disciples has two parts, each with four sessions:
- POD 1 explains the good news of Jesus.
- POD 2 teaches how to walk with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, as well as with each other in the church.
Each session follows a similar format of discussing questions and looking at what the Bible tells us. How you answer and discuss the questions is of course up to you as a group.
How can I get involved?
If you would like to do POD, we would love to help you. Please get in contact and we’ll find a time and place that suits you. We’ll provide you with a course booklet, and a Bible if you don’t have one. There is no charge.